Friday, April 29, 2011

The Hot Seat: Bronx Zoo Cobra



Time Out New York
The Hot Seat


The Bronx Zoo Cobra dishes on fame, freedom and ankle-biting.

For the full interview, click here

Have you had any crazy ad opportunities thrown your way since you’ve become famous? Any fears about becoming the reptile Snooki?

A few offers, but nothing that really met this cobra’s high standards. Snooki gets attention for showing up. I get attention for disappearing.

You now have your own line of merchandise, including thongs. Was that your idea?

It wasn’t my idea, but I love the idea of thongs. Snakes love exposed ankles.

Have any celebs gotten in touch? I know you tweeted you were a fan of Tina Fey, and you got a shout-out from Mayor Bloomberg!
Ellen DeGeneres, Ryan Seacrest, Jon Favreau, Julie Benz and Martha Stewart all had nice things to say about me. That is the great thing about Twitter. It’s a place where a snake can hobnob with the big shots.

But you heard nothing from Justin Bieber?
Sadly, still no word from Justin. But never say never, am I right?

No comments:

Post a Comment